Stuck at work on a boring Saturday morning! Didn't manage a run last night at all. Going to do weights over the course of the day (11 more hours to go at least!) and go running at night.
Friday, May 30, 2003
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- Long time no blog means long time no exercise. Wen...
- Did some bicep curls in the morning, deadlifts, ca...
- I haven't posted recently because I didn't do much...
- I went for a recovery run this evening (or yesterd...
- Today after work I went to get a pair of goggles a...
- Part I It’s been a crappy weekend, to understate...
- Part II I know I have a higher need for privacy...
- Yesterday while at work from 7am - 5:30pm: Pulldow...
- Just got back from doing 9.5+ miles, or 15.5Ks. Th...
- Yesterday at the gym: Dips, incline presses, pulld...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home