Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Sunday, May 25, 2003

Did some bicep curls in the morning, deadlifts, calf raises and crunches, so I've pretty much lifted for major muscle groups over the last 2 days.

Went for a run in the evening. Didn't time it - just ran the first mile or so at a comfortable pace (28 seconds for 100m throughout); then maintaining it got a little tricky. Sprinted 800m to finish 2.5 miles, then jogged / walked the rest of the 5K. (Weird, but I find it easier to motivate myself to run by thinking of miles and kilometres - more mental markers at 0.5k, 0.5 mile, 1k, 1mile, etc and hence more motivation to keep going.)

Today I also called up places to rent for over the summer. I got a good offer from one. Hopefully I'll get the Bedford job, then I can start making plans for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home