Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, May 24, 2003

I haven't posted recently because I didn't do much recently. Thursday was my completely off day - no weights, no cardio - because I had to prepare for the Bedford interview Friday. After the interview on Friday I was more or less too tired from preparing from the interview (reading up reports on the school) etc that I just went straight to bed.

I've done some gym work today - bench presses, pulldowns, dips, and leg extensions, just whatever I can't do at home. I'll try to do some bicep curls, situps and calf raises at home, then go for a run later on.

I might have to do some hard running over the weekend again, because next week I've got two staff meetings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home