Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Thursday, May 29, 2003

Long time no blog means long time no exercise. Went for a run just now (or last night, as it's past 12am) and I was pleased to cover 2.5 miles at a slightly faster than 8 minutes per mile pace. I also did some bicep curls after that.

I've been looking for second-hand laptops and been slightly more concerned with my future plans, so that's why I haven't concentrated much on exercise.

Tomorrow I might work on weights, or just go for a run, seeing as I have the whole of Saturday to be in school again and should use the time wisely doing weights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home