I was intending to run yesterday after my last student, but before I'd even started work I had a headache that refused to go away for all of the working day - having a headache and having to teach nearly six hours straight without any lunch is no joke! The rain also conspired to keep me in - I was just glad to be home and resting, really.
I hate colds. I had one a couple of weeks back, but because I couldn't take any days off work I had to fight through an entire week with one, and that wasn't fun. Over the past few days I've felt like I'm on the verge of another, one which threatens to come and go, which is a bit annoying, to say the least.
I finished run #25 today. That puts me at the halfway mark of my pursuit of 50. I didn't do any sprints, barring a short half-mile stretch. Total distance was 4 miles at an easy 7:30 pace.
Today I had a few breaks when students didn't turn up, so I did some "weights" in the music room. 5 sets of 10 reps, dumbbell curls, with an amplifier. The next time I'll squat the bass drum if I have to!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home