I didn't feel like running today, as it was dark and forecast to rain, but I've done it now. 18 done, 32 more to go; 2 more to 20. Weather was 13C, and in my thermal top and shirt I was warm enough, and it felt like I could handle another 2-4 degree drop in temperature with that sort of attire, so that was at least worth the run to find out. I did 3 easy miles, starting at 8-minute pace and then sprinted the last half mile to end up with an average of 7:35 mins/mile.
I'm settling into a work routine now and sort of know what I should be doing each day after work so as to find more time to exercise - I had time during work yesterday to sort of have a serious think about it, and the fact that I've had six weeks of term's experience helps.
Next week we're getting a midterm break. I don't desperately need it, but it's nice to have a week off!
The weather towards the end of the week's going to be wet and cold, so I have to find a way to motivate myself to do another couple of rounds on the stepper. Oh joy! Maybe I should rent a videotape or something and watch it at the same time!


1 Comments:
Hi there,
nice blog, and thanks for the link! I, too, hate when the weather doesn't cooperate with training schedules! It's not so bad to train outside though, even when it is miserable! Sometimes it's even fun!
11:15 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home