Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Boy, am I glad to be back home today.

It’s been a hot week here, with temperatures soaring up to 31 degrees Celsius yesterday. It was cold last Thursday afternoon, but over the weekend got hotter and muggier. I ended up with a headache on Monday afternoon, but the good (and somewhat masochistic) news was that I’d gotten up early to go for a run while it was still cool, so at least I’d got my run in. Yesterday was the hottest day this year in Britain, London being the hottest place around.

Today I had my usual students, but rescheduled some in the later half of the day, so I was able to go home about 45 minutes earlier and miss the rowdy kids on the bus. I hadn’t had any lunch, the toilet was locked (for some reason) so I was hungry and dying for a pee all the way home. In addition, I had a headache, and still do, so I’ll probably have to scrap the run.

The students at the school are away on a trip on Friday so I’ll be able to have an extra day off. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home