Went for a long run on Monday - just over an hour. Did a loop around the lake and back. I hated the gnats, but the scenery was fantastic. I even saw a duck egg!
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- Quick recap since the last quick recap: Spent the ...
- Quick recap: Tuesday: 20 minute run in the park, ...
- A quick roundup since the last blog: Friday - wen...
- The composition class was good – taught this lady ...
- Went for a twenty-minute run in the evening today....
- Felt a bit queasy over the weekend so the Saturday...
- Went to look at some music books today at the shop...
- The new person yesterday cancelled - well, he didn...
- The weather these days has been quite unsettled. T...
- Having some Balti as I type this – mmmm. It’s anot...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home