The new person yesterday cancelled - well, he didn't actually, but 45 minutes before his lesson he called to ask if I could come earlier because he had to go out. I didn't think he'd be in the mood for a lesson, and I didn't think it would be wise (for me at least) to have one and then try to discuss the possibilities of regular lessons while his mind was thinking about getting rid of me so he could go out, so I suggested an alternative time on Saturday after Daisy.
On the more positive side, I got a new assignment for next term - 6 hours of piano/keyboard teaching next term in a school in Enfield. Brilliant! Hopefully now that things appear more sorted out financially, I can concentrate on other things like fitness - and life!
Oh yes, and last night at 3am one of the pipes in the flats being renovated upstairs burst. The landlord had locked the place, so the carpet is soaked and we’ll have to wade, wade, wade in the water!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home