Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, March 13, 2004

This morning I had a 20 minute run – planned the route to include a few laps around the park and to end at the shops, where I could pick up some groceries, and stickers for Daisy (she always has a sticker at the end of her lesson). I was intending to make it a half hour, but I was pressed for time. By the tenth minute I was also down to T-shirt because it was quite hot – a balmy 50 Fahrenheit. I spent the rest of the run trotting with two jumpers, gloves and hat in my left arm. At the end of it I didn’t feel like I’d worked myself hard enough, but never mind – Monday after school is my “hard” run of 5.5 km, which I’ve never consciously timed myself over, and which I hope to complete within a geriatric 30 minutes.

This afternoon we might go shopping for a pressie for Kate’s mum and I think bicep curls will be on the menu this evening. Tomorrow is a rest day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home