Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It’s been quite a good day for me today. Went to the library, got some books, and then did some preparation for my music work. (I got a call yesterday from a lady wanting a trial lesson for her daughter.) It was quite sunny today and perhaps I should have gone out running earlier to catch the best of the sun, as it had more or less disappeared by the time I went running. Did only 3.8km at an 8 minute per mile pace, which was alright by my plodding standards. Then I went to drop off some leaflets at homes.

Taught Rebecca at 5 and she managed the right hand to Will Young’s Leave Right Now and Mary was pleased about that, so I’ve got another pupil on Saturday. Yippee! Hopefully they will want lessons on a consistent basis.

I did my running, did some work, and got some work, so I'm pleased.

Yesterday I did my strict pressups while cooking the nut cutlets, so tonight I’ll be on bicep curls – keep curling at a moderate pace and hand over to the other hand when it gets tired. Will probably do that watching TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home