Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Midway through Summer School

Why it's worth it





Why it's so worth it

7 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

I'd look forward to summer school too if I had such a swell looking group of kids. (By the way, cash-strapped San Diego did away with summer school this year!)

12:11 AM

 
Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

Good on ya to be making a difference in the young lives. God knows it is not easy to teach a bunch that age. :-)

2:52 AM

 
Blogger tryathlete said...

That was footage from our summer school sports day, by the way. There was the typical egg and spoon race, three-legged race, students' relay, and teachers' sprint. A very eggciting time!

6:32 AM

 
Blogger m said...

That was great! I love the last shot of the video! Yes!

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos and video. You almost make me miss school :)

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Thank you for sharing! They look like tons of fun--they are lucky to have such a great teacher! :)

5:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very nice group! Coongrats.

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home