Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Yes! Mid-term is here!

Ran 2 of the usual loops this morning in 11:35 and 12:20. I passed 5K at the 22:15 mark. The weather was cold and I hated it - this run came close to being another ARID, but there was at least some slight degree of satisfaction at the fast first loop. My loops are only 2.7 km long, and I think I'll be moving on - the next intermediate step is running fast 5Ks. For some reason, I think that's going to be a bit easier. 2.7ks are a non-stop sprint. I'll have to run a bit longer for the 5Ks, but at least I'll be going at a slightly slower pace.

It's going to be a busy next few days - the in-laws are coming to visit, and I'm hoping to have a chance to get out and run, maybe tomorrow. I want to hit #25 before the month is over. We're also doing yet another Prima Divas Screama Divas concert, and with rehearsals and all that, that's going to take some days away from my mid-term break as well.

Have a good weekend everyone, especially those involved in events - you guys are the best!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I look forward to mid-term as well, but we are not quite there yet. Hopefully you will be able to get in #25 before the month is up. Good luck!

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home