Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Just so you know I haven't keeled over

{start boring post}

Over here most state schools finish their summer term in the third week of July. One of the schools I work half the week at, however, is an independent school which - by virtue of having lessons on Saturdays - finishes earlier at the end of June. I'm also coming up to the number of contracted weeks at my other schools ... all this needless information simply means next week is the last week of the academic year (for me, at least) before I teach at summer school. "Last week of term/year" is synonymous with tying up loose ends, doing copious amounts of photocopying so I'm not competing with everyone else when term reopens in September. September seems to be the favourite time for the photocopier to start a taper.

I've just been doing weights, stretching, the usual bit of exercise, really. Also doing a bit of fengshui-ing (spring cleaning) but nothing major. My mouse gets more exercise than I do.

{end boring post}

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your mouse is getting exercise, does that count as exercise for your fingers?

5:00 PM

 
Blogger Triseverance said...

Try, hang in there buddy, it will get better. Somethings gotta give.

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Backofpack said...

At least you'll have strong, flexible fingers! You could take up guitar or piano...

Keep working at it, it'll get better.

1:20 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a good idea to get the photocopying done in advance for the following term. I'll remember that tip.

2:28 AM

 
Blogger Tammy said...

Back away from the mouse~! And get outside!! :)

3:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home