Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm really busy but I'll entertain you

Some of you may already know how I feel about tagging. All together now: "Tagging is for convicts." I’d rather get syphilis than get tagged. However, since you are my esteemed stymates, I shall humor you. (As always, I even spell American for your amusement.) There's enough dirt in the archives, so don't tag me again, you scumbags. Haha, I might alter your stymate pictures. Bob, I've got this one of a sexy belly dancer lined up for you. Or maybe Liv should have it.

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. teacher
2. artillery sergeant
3. library assistant
4. telemarketer

four places I have lived:
1. Thailand
2. Singapore
3. Taiwan
4. Brunei

four tv shows i love to watch:
1. any NFL show
2. any triathlon programme
3. Alias
4. I’d be hard-pressed to find another

four places I have been on vacation:
1. Croatia
2. France
3. Slovenia
4. Austria

four websites I visit daily:
1. bloglines
2. www.bbc.co.uk/weather
3. blogger
4. google

four of my favorite foods:
1. Protein
2. Teacakes
3. Pasta
4. Rice (No, not him, silly.)

four more useless facts:
1. Today is stepper/weights/circuit training day.
2. My latest weight is a juice bottle filled with pennies and weighs 8 lbs. I don't know how many £s that is.
3. The school that didn't bother interviewing me last month on the grounds I "wasn't qualified" gave the teaching position to an unqualified trainee who will be on a 'learn-as-you-earn' scheme.
4. I have moved on, but boy was I pissed off to learn that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Triseverance said...

I really had no idea you were such a stick in the mud.....oh wait pig, mud. How could I be so stupid. Sorry for the Tag I really had no idea. But now that I know you will be the first one tagged in the future.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger Backofpack said...

Try, you are a good sport! And I don't blame you for being ticked at that school. You probably wouldn't want to work there anyway.

10:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO!!! That sucks about the job! But I am certain it happened for the best. Perhaps you can't see that now, but all in good time!

2:09 AM

 
Blogger m said...

Bob is cracking me up.

I hope you went to Croatia before the war, or was that when you were an artillery sergeant? No, that wouldn't of been much of a vacation.

Thanks for writing in American. That European/Candian spelling irks me. LOL.

Sorry about the job. Pound your frustrations on the pavement.

2:57 AM

 
Blogger massoman said...

that school would've been lucky to get you. you're choice to move on is right, isn't it.
how many litre juice bottle?

2:41 PM

 
Blogger Rice said...

thats right, I am not a food..

cheers.

Rice. (maybe I should spell it different.. rize? rIsE? Rizz? )

1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home