Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Friday, September 23, 2005

#7 of 50

Run 7 was 35 minutes at 80-85%MHR, with 5 minutes of warm up and cool down. I did a whole loop around Ally Pally, and it was the first time that I had done that route, so it was quite a refreshing change. Weather was nice and warm, but not too warm. I'd worked to free up the time to run, so I felt like I had rewarded myself.

Yesterday during the day I had a few absentees so I did some bicep curls using the drum kit in the room. Crazy? I also did some pressups - how I've neglected them! After about 100 my body is saying "You didn't use to find it this difficult."

My first student for today is arriving so I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home