Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Monday, September 19, 2005

#6 of 50

Yesterday while we were out the Mrs and I picked out a red rucksack for me - big enough to put shoes, clothes and food. Unfortunately it's not big enough for books as well, so I have to carry my work separately, but that's just as well, otherwise I would have ended up looking like a turtle.

In between lessons today I went for a run - I had a break from 11:15, the next person arrives at 1:20, and I'd prepared my work for this week, so I squeezed in 30 minutes at 80-85%MHR. It was beautiful running around the river banks, and there were some rowers and scullers out as well. At the end of my run I outran the coxless fours over a distance of half a mile.

It was fun to do some running in between work and I feel energized. I'll have to consider doing this more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home