#5 of 50
I haven't blogged for a while, simply because I haven't run since the last time. I was supposed to on Thursday, but succumbed to the Work Syndrome - there really was a lot of work I needed to get done. And now that I've done it, I have whatever time (until next week) away from work to do whatever I want. Today's been a funny sort of day - the first cold one for a long time. I threw on my cheap $10 gilet and raincoat and went running just as it started drizzling. 30 minutes at 80-90%MHR later the rain stopped, and I'd reached the supermarket, so I did the shopping. I still need to find a system of work that works for me - when to do what when, so I don't allow work to intrude into the rest of my life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home