Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, December 13, 2003

My summary of the past few days:

Thursday
Teaching was okay. The video did wonders. I also realised that from walking to and from school twice I did 8 miles, which, sadly, is the most I've done for quite some time. I'm making it to the school in 31 minutes, which means I've cut off about 5 minutes from my previous times.

Friday
Quite a lot of pratting about. There was the Expressive Arts evening concert, which meant that I got up at 5am to get the train, then did teaching, did a rehearsal, ran an exam, and played for the concert, and went to bed at 12:15am.

The plan for this weekend is to do more weights, pressups and crunches, and also to look for jobs. The term is ending soon and next week I'll just be doing 6 hours of teaching (half of which is video-watching) and playing the organ for the two school masses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home