Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Having a miserable Saturday morning here in London, weather-wise - cold and wet. Lovely!

This past week I've not been very consistent - started off doing pressups and everything but as the week progressed I was kind of content to just sit back and enjoy my free evenings in front of the telly. I've had Monday off, half of Tuesday and half of Wednesday free, so I've been spending a bit more time with Kate this week, which has been nice. We spent six years seeing each other only for about a fortnight every three or so months (sometimes even up to nine months!) so I'm glad to have more time to spend with her.

Going to a concert today and a masterclass on Sunday afternoon, so I'll be busy until Sunday evening, I think. Still, there should be time to squeeze in some time to train.

My aims for next week will be to tidy up my school files, and to find another part-time job. And exercise. Deskbound and Trying indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home