Typing this in the staff room, which is the only place in Bedford where I have an internet connection! I only bring my laptop once or twice to school each week, so I'll have to save my blogging for then.
It's been nice to have a bit of breathing space. This part time stuff is definitely good for health. I haven't felt very stressed at all during lessons, and whenever I've had a bad lesson it's been easy to dismiss it on the grounds of "oh, I'm going home soon - yippee!" and things like that. I've been to and from school more often though, because I've got breaks in between lessons on some days. Mileage this week - 28 miles. Nothing to crow about though.
I've managed to start on my weights again. I've done about two sets of pressups each day, about 50 in one set, and whatever in the next, some crunches - stuff like that. I thought about getting a set of weights, but then thought I've got too much junk that I don't need, so a briefcase filled with books will tax my biceps just nicely.
If I were on the full timetable - I'd be in English with the little brats right now. Thank heavens I'm not!
I went to see the director of the International Study Centre yesterday who suggested I do some music lessons on Saturdays or during the summer for the kids, so I'm hoping something comes out of that.
That's it for now - hope everyone has a good week of training!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home