Training for the week – about 26 miles of walking (I bet), a bit of running, some pressups, and a whole lot of marking. Pardon the short entries, but I’m still on the internet-cafe system and am awaiting the school laptop. I haven’t done much proper training either but once I get settled in the new school and get the hang of procedures I’ll update more regularly and at greater length. At the moment teaching in a new school and in a new country takes a little getting used to and every waking moment is more on less spent doing work-related stuff at the expense of keeping fit.
Saturday, September 06, 2003
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- Typing this in an internet cafe so it'll have to b...
- Did 250 pressups today while watching the World Ch...
- Just returned yesterday from a trip to Bedford. Ka...
- Went running this afternoon for 30 minutes, then w...
- Went running this morning in the park - did two la...
- Went for a swim with Kate this morning despite a n...
- Went running around the park yesterday again. Noth...
- Went for a walk on Thursday and a bit of rowing on...
- Training has been a bit haphazard lately – it was ...
- Hot, hot, hot! It’s gone up to 96 Fahrenheit today...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home