Went for a walk on Thursday and a bit of rowing on the lake afterwards, followed by my usual 200 pressups in the evening while watching TV. Today I began carting my stuff to the new place – it’s quite inconvenient not being able to drive and having to drag luggage onto buses, trains and then on foot. Note to self – learn! The new place is nice and I’m pleased about it. It’s nice and quiet; 5 minutes’ walk from the train station and supermarket, and the town centre is within easy access. I took a walk to the school and it took me about 40 minutes to cover the two miles, so I’m on the lookout for a bike – preferably a foldable one to take up less space, although I can’t imagine how the little wheels will conquer the hills along the way. I’ve got a large-sized room with cupboard, bed, two tables, settee and reclining chair. Ahh. Good enough for me.
Apart from that, did some bicep curls and shoulder presses when I got back today. Running and pressups on the menu tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home