I did it! I finally went out running today. I did 2+ miles, some of which was spent running uphill at a heart rate of 180bpm.
Friday, July 04, 2003
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- My apologies to readers of this blog: I haven’t bl...
- Training over the past few days has been restricte...
- Tried to go out for a run at my new place but unfo...
- 14-hour flights, 8000 or so miles, a weekend of pr...
- Apologies to all - I've been too busy packing to m...
- Today was the first day in two weeks of "holiday" ...
- Sigh - no pressups today. But I did manage to put ...
- After a myriad of activities like going to the ban...
- Yesterday after another 12-hr day spent organising...
- Went for a 3 mile run just now, my first in a long...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home