After a myriad of activities like going to the bank, post office, paying off bills, dry cleaner's and going for a bit of shopping(!) I went for a run this afternoon. The plan was to do 3 as I'd done the past few days, and I did - it was so hot that I stopped to get a drink (ignoring the Oh my Gawd he stinks eyes of the attendant at the sight of sweat dripping off me). After that, though, I just kept doing mile by mile, half mile by half mile, half-K by half-K, and eventually closed at 6 miles. 12 miles in three days - I think I've definitely earned a rest tomorrow. In any case, it's a 10-hour work day tomorrow at the very least, so when I get back I'll probably not be in any mood to do anything. I'll try to do pressups while at work though - over the past few Saturdays I've said I would but I haven't, so it's time to live up to that.
Moving out next weekend, so tonight and over the weekend I'll be packing my stuff. Spurs vs Nets - who will take Game 5? Hmm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home