Today was the first day in two weeks of "holiday" that I actually didn't have to be in school for 10 - 12 hours a day. I still, though, had to go for a meeting / interview elsewhere - one that I'd been trying to avoid. I was quite annoyed about it because it meant I'll never ever have a free day during these school holidays, and I wasn't particularly pleased either that it took me two and a half hours of travel (to and back) and the meeting / interview lasted just 10 minutes - of that, about 4 minutes of it was the other guy going "hmm" and struggling for things to say. His PA didn't have anything much to write in her note pad.
The weather was rainy for much of the day. On my way back I thought "This would be a nice day for a long run" and I'd made plans to go. In the afternoon though, the weather brightened, the resting-all-day-waiting-to-go sun came out, a couple of phone calls came in, and by the time I put the receiver down I wasn't in the mood to go any more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home