Wednesday, August 06, 2003
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- Been away for quite a while – visiting friends, bo...
- Been a bit busy this week with school work and stu...
- Training this week - weights, pressups, and a lot ...
- I did eventually go for a run on Thursday evening,...
- Planned a run but after induction day at the schoo...
- Training since my last blog: Saturday – run aroun...
- I did it! I finally went out running today. I did ...
- My apologies to readers of this blog: I haven’t bl...
- Training over the past few days has been restricte...
- Tried to go out for a run at my new place but unfo...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home