Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

Tuesday
Decided to play the video Bend It Like Beckham to shut the kids up, which seemed to work. To make it two days in a row of dumb behaviour, I forgot to bring in my lunch again. I'd packed it this time, which made it worse. Had a rehearsal for the Expressive Arts evening, which was largely wasted because the individual items did not know their act well enough (forgot dance steps, lyrics, etc). Went to London.

Wednesday
The video trick worked again. Only this time, it was The Wedding Singer. Left during lunch time and went to town to do some Christmas shopping. Did some weights and pressups.

Thursday
The video is on the cards again today. Will go down to London later.

I'm looking forward to the end of term, to finding better work, and to resuming training properly again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home