Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Monday, December 08, 2003

Another rubbish day at work - no time to get food because the cab came right on time, and then I realised I hadn't had enough spare change for food. I've lived today on two chocolate bars and two cups of tea.

Feeling really miserable at work - wish I were at Watford this evening with Kate instead of here.

I submitted my notice to the Head and he was very kind and understanding about it. I've got seven working days left.

Better go - it's four o'clock here. I'm just blogging because I had my laptop in and thought I might as well. I haven't got the bike in so I've got to walk the 45 mins home now.

Whenever I've had a rubbish day I tend to get a good workout - but that hasn't seemed to be the case lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home