Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hello Texans

Yesterday's mini-exercise:
Tricep kickbacks/lateral raises/bent-over raises - 3 sets
Pressups - 3 sets
Calf raises - 2 sets

I left out the crunches. I'll have to find a more suitable substitute, because I don't seem to do crunches right - each time after I've done them I get a neckache the next day. I'm making sure not to pull my neck, and all that, but I still get neckache when I've done the reverse crunches - with bum off the floor. I think what would work for me is to target the abs indirectly rather than directly - worth a few gos anyway.

Today's mini-exercise:
Shoulder presses
Bicep curls
Lateral raises (legs)

I might superset them. Or might have to.

Time is a premium this week - apart from the usual work in schools, we've got more students at home in the evenings - music exams coming up next week and thereafter and everyone's trying to book in a few last-minute lessons. Sometimes even two. Which is good, work-wise, but finding that 45-minute to 1-hour window to run is going to be tricky. I'm not sure I'm going to want to head out running at 9pm or thereabouts, or eat/run/get changed in that space of time. We'll see.

I met Massoman and BW yesterday near their hotel and we had a nice enjoyable meetup. I feel like I've known them for much longer. Richard says he'll be popping in to the internet cafes, so I won't try to steal his blog thunder.

That's all for now. Have a good week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neese said...

hey a mini-exercise is better than no exercise! What kind of music lessons do you all give at your home? i'm just being nosey.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home