Snotsville, Arizona
I've been nursing a slight cold and sore throat these past few days. Last Wednesday evening and Thursday my throat started to bother me a lot and I wondered what I had done to irritate it. Did I run too hard and gulp too much cold air? We've had colder, windier weather over on this side of the pond, even in the daytime, and maybe that's done it for me. I did get #43, a 4-miler, done on Friday in 28:24, but missed running on Sunday. Workouts have been limited to expunging snot (well, some weights too) and I hope to get back to running soon.
It's a busy week - clearing up things at work, families and friends visiting. I hope to be able to test out the new mask and see how effective it is.
Have a good week, folks!


4 Comments:
that time of year the colds and flu's are goign to start coming around..
Cheers.
Rice.
4:49 PM
hope you are better soon! that was a really FAST run you put in recently, way to go!
10:33 PM
Hope your snout's all cleared up soon!
11:52 PM
Getting ever so closer to #50. Hopefully the cold will clear up for you ASAP.
2:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home