Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Chicago" was amazing! I haven't enjoyed myself like this for a long time. The show itself was a bit like Warner Brothers' "Animaniacs", but I like that sort of thing. Very funny.

Did 25 minutes on the stepper last night while the cake was in the oven. Heart rate wasn't exactly off the charts, but enough to qualify as "cardiovascular" - although I think I got more of a workout mixing the cake flour.

It hasn't been a good week, training wise - two cardio sessions, five days apart, a sprinkling of weights... I know I'm fairly laid back about fitness, but that, even to me, stinks. Blame it on the weather, on life, whatever - yadda yadda yadda stink.

I'm back running outside next week. You watch me.

Kurt, Susan, Massoman and Jen P, I can't wait to read your race reports.

Happy weekend, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trisaratops said...

LOVE Chicago! Great show! I haven't seen a show in AGES....!

12:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home