It's my last day of work at this school today! I'm glad this day has come. So far things have been okay - just waiting to play for the mass and then I'll have one class in the afternoon, an exam to do, and that's it! Yippee! I can't wait! Counting down the hours.
Thursday, December 18, 2003
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- My week so far in a summary: Had a fairly good we...
- My summary of the past few days: Thursday Teachin...
- Tuesday Decided to play the video Bend It Like Bec...
- Another rubbish day at work - no time to get food ...
- It's been a cold day today. I hadn't really realis...
- I didn't go to work yesterday or today. Had a bit ...
- Forgot to bring my lunch in today. Great! Long day...
- 29 November 2003 Dear Headteacher, I am writing ...
- Got my laptop with me in school today to do the re...
- Typing this while waiting for the bell to ring in ...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home