Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Over here in Pom land, there was another bomb incident in London. Four people tried to duplicate the July 7th incident, but the bombs failed to go off. Yesterday a man was shot dead in another related incident. Still, as one friend puts it in perspective, "Now you have a sniff of what it's like to live in Gaza."

After Thursday's run my back felt horribly misaligned, as if I was favouring the left side. More stretching and lying down required, I think.

The soon-to-be in-laws are arriving at noon today so I'll try to sneak in a quick run. Check out my cuff links which came today:

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Get some rest so that back will feel better!

Cool cuff-links!

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home