Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Here's the Tryathlete picture I was trying to design and upload all day. It's actually an Ironman logo chained to a PC and with a huge in tray. Kind of like Officeman. I should make another one with a different theme - instead of "swim bike run" it could be "print type bum". (The link opens in a new window.)

Went for a run at 3pm and was intending to make it a long run, but instead I did 1+1/2 miles in 10:30, 7 minute per mile pace. I was very close to the Gold standard for running (10:00) and coming from someone who has sporadically run for these past few weeks, that was good. Still, I'm trying to rebuild my base - a few months ago I would have been able to do 6.5 miles in under an hour, which isn't really much, but I don't feel like I'm capable of even lasting the distance - the most I've done lately is 3 miles.

Anyway, I intend to lift biceps and do some crunches tonight to round off today's training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home