Here I am in the workplace listening to Sixpence None the Richer. I came in at 6:10am actually - was going to go running at 5, but it was raining, and I wasn't mad enough to go out and catch a cold from running.
Shoulder aches, largely from too many pushups, so I've given the weights a bit of a rest since Tuesday.
I've been largely unmotivated abour running - it's been very sporadic since after the first week of work closure. The first week, I was running just about 5 times a week, and after that it's been drips and draps, once every four days or so. It must be work-related. My notice has been handed in for 20th June. I'll be glad to leave.
The boss called me into her office to express her "disappointment" - and said a lot of other unfair things as well. I've got lots of mental fuel stored for a long run, I think.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home