My Amazon DVD-rental-by-post disc arrived yesterday.
The question, therefore, was: Do I do my intervals in the forecast heavy rain, during the lunch break at work, or do I go on the stepper at home, and sacrifice an evening slouching on the sofa watching Alias?
Easy.
Did 2.25 miles at 5K pace, and then alternated 30-40 seconds of running hard with jogging in between. Total time: 30 minutes. DVD evening: priceless.
I've done about 10-11K of running since Tuesday, which - if I go by my rule of not running more than 13.1 miles per week - leaves me with about 10K to play around on Monday. Any ideas on how to spend it - long slow distance or intervals?


1 Comments:
Do some hills and why limit yourself to just 13.1 miles a week. More miles and more hills will do a lot to improve your time.
7:40 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home