The stuff Tuesdays are made of, and a new PR
Me: (to student) See this circle here, with the line through it? (Point at note) This is the note "middle C". Let me show you where middle C is (play note). Now, let's look at the sheet again. The note next to middle C is one note higher. It is called "D". (Point at note) Can you show me where "D" is?
Student: (puts finger on paper, next to mine) There.
¬
Today one of my students at home asked to be rescheduled later on in the evening, so I went running as soon as I got back. The pace was meant to be an easy "let's get 6 miles before dark" pace, but once I realised I was on course I went for it - 5K, 20:50. Just 4 seconds off the previous mark. The improvement curve is beginning to flatten out. After running out to 3.5 miles, I also did 5 sets of 200s. I'm starting to like intervals. You run fast. You spend less time running. You get the workout done quicker. Can't get any better than that.


2 Comments:
Man, you are speedy!!!! So jealous!! Can you post some of your speed on my blog so I can suck it up through my fingers on the keyboard? :)
1:43 AM
Great job! Intervals are butt hard, but they work!
You are really speedy :)
5:46 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home