Writing this on my trusty Acer N30 and testing out the character recognition software. It seems pretty good although I have to write a bit more legibly than I'm used to! Today I only have a few lessons and can leave slightly earlier- yippee! I was thinking about doing some steps on the step machine because I don't really fancy going out in the heat. It's a lot cooler today than it was over the weekend though - yesterday was so hot and I caught too much of the sun, I think. Coming back on the bus which had been delayed didn't help either. What normally takes 40 minutes took 2 hours in a heated environment. Phew! I was toasted when I got back and in a crappy mood. I'm still a bit burnt - can feel the heat in my skin.
It's approaching end of term at Bedford although I'm still at Enfield until the middle of next month. At Bedford I've had quite a number of free days off since half term, and I'm trying to use the time more wisely, by preparing work I can use either at summer school next year or at Bedford itself, and of course by finding time to exercise more. I think I have to aim also to spend less time in front of the computer - which is why I got my handheld in the first place. Previously I found whenever I turned on the home computer, I would end up surfing too much and wasting too much time. Hopefully just typing on my handheld - I really just need Word and Excel - will prevent me from switching on the computer and surfing too much. Sibelius for handhelds would have been good too, but they don't do that. Shame!
Anyway (this point onward I'm continuing from home), enough rambling for now. I'm off to do my steps and pressups and all that. My step machine has often been neglected, but that's because I can't generate anything more decent than 140bpm on it. I'm considering buying an elliptical, but don't know if it's any use at all, if we have the space, or if it's going to end up a white elephant...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home