Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Since my last blog I've been running sporadically - in the last month we've witnessed extreme differences in temperature, from a hot 32 deg Celsius to cool 10 deg. With starting work at school again, as well as doing my CELTA course, running hasn't quite been prioritised, although I've still been on the weights. I've put on a bit of weight and I like how it looks (I always was a bit on the skinny side) but I don't feel I've compromised much in terms of fitness. I went five rounds around the park today in 25 minutes, and obviously I won't be able to go for longer distances like I used to, but I can always work back up to it. I think it helps, though, that I do a lot of walking while travelling to work - I haven't been as out of shape as I thought I would be.

Having half term break this week so I aim to be running every alternate day, and keeping up with my weights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home