Went jogging close to lunchtime today, which is a very hot time of the day over here - it was about 90 degrees and very humid. I got my Camelbak with me again, but after the first two and half miles in a turtle pace of 23 minutes I more or less called off the training. Physically I was a little tired, and mentally I was not in it at all. On the way back I did 2Ks in 9:40, which I was happier about. Might go out again, if I can get my work sorted out. I hate bringing back work to do!
Sunday, May 11, 2003
About Me

- Name: tryathlete
I try to get the balance between exercise, work, family and life right. It often eludes me.
Previous Posts
- Where I live there is a small little estate pool (...
- ~~KATE GOT THE JOB! ~~
- Spent the past two days recovering from my long ru...
- Never managed to get up at 5am - my body resisted ...
- Ouch. My abs hurt. I was going to go to the gym at...
- 2 miles at 8 minutes per mile. I think I've lifted...
- Exam season. I hate bringing my work back home wit...
- I got three job offers! Will that translate into p...
- The weights and crunches never surfaced, but I'll ...
- Here's the Tryathlete picture I was trying to desi...
archives
2008: J F M A M J J A 2007: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2006: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2005: J F M A M J J A S O N D 2004: J F M A M J J A S O N D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home