Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Friday, January 17, 2003

Didn't have to supervise the band today (someone else on duty) so I went running - did the Parkway Loop again. The first 2 miles or so I did at an 8-minute per mile pace, and on the way back I decreased it to a ... 10 minute per mile pace. I just got out of bed, did a slight jog and went.. no sip of water or food or anything, so maybe that's why I couldn't keep up the pace.

Did 50 chin ups on the bar near the park. Did only about 13 on the first go, then it was a matter of 5s and 6s, then 4s, then 3s and finally 2s 2s 2s 2s 2s (ughhhh) just to get to the magical number of 50. Feel pumped though. I think chinups should be the mainstay of anyone's training. I'll consider going with my ten-pound ankle weights the next time just to try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home