Unofficially a blog that's been shut down, you might still find the occasional post here where I mention something about exercise, rant/comment on life, or post my amateur third-person poetry.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I feel good (na-na, na-na, na-na, nah!)

Usually my Friday post-work routine is to come home, collapse on the chair (or floor) for a bit, check my mail, read blogs, get tied up with the computer, then somehow find the strength to prepare work, and do the grocery shopping and housework. Today, my 1100 calories (up to lunchtime) stayed with me for a bit longer than it usually does, so after work I

• grocery shopped, then came home and
• did the laundry
• cleaned the whole house (we’re talking a proper overhaul here)
• briefly looked at blogs, and
• got my stuff ready out for tomorrow

and then I stepped for 20 minutes, doing “45 by weights” – 45 seconds all out, followed by an assortment of pressups or weights.

I rested for a bit by doing 3 sets of bicep curls, then did the whole cardio routine again. Question is, does that count as 2 sessions of cardio, or 1?

Mighty Mouse!

3 Comments:

Blogger TriZilla said...

GoodNESS! Who lit a fire under you? Laundry - Gack... I'm at the point where I either need to suck it up and do it or go clothes shopping... Hmmmm.... :)

8:43 PM

 
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Good grief! My friday routine is usually something like this:
-come home from work
-curl up with an afghan
-channel surf mindlessly
-end up dozing off in front of an old Golden Girls re-run.
You go Tryathlete!

2:15 PM

 
Blogger m said...

Wow, quite impressive. That would be two cardio sessions in my book.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home